It’s finally here …. curling season starts today!!!! We kick off the year with our “Tweens & Teens” program from 3:456 – 5:15pm this, and every, Tuesday. Next up is the Sponsors’ League from 7 – 9pm. Tomorrow is the Ladies’ League from 6:30 – 8:30pm followed on Thursday with Stick Curling (2 – 3:30pm) and Men’s League (7 – 9pm). On Friday you can join our Mixed Fun League from 7 – 9pm and Saturday morning sees the start of our Junior Curling lessons and our “Drop-In” curling runs on Saturday evening (see below). The final league to start is our Social League and they will play every Monday, starting on October 21st, from 7 – 9pm. Please find all the details for the Junior programs by clicking here, Junior programs, and remember to tell your friends about all of our leagues and programs. Good curling …..
New this year is “Drop-In Curling”! This will be similar to bowling, skating, swimming, etc. where you, and a group of friends/family, come down, get a rink, a bit of instruction if needed, and have fun curling for a couple of hours. Afterwards, join others in the lounge for some social time with new friends. We will be open from 7 – 10pm. You will need to wear some warm clothes, maybe some light gloves, and carry in a CLEAN pair of indoor runners to wear on the ice …. we will supply the rest of the equipment! Cost is $10 for non-members and it is free for current members. What a great way to spend some time with your friends on a Saturday night!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you want more info, after thoroughly checking out our web page, you can follow us on FaceBook (Williams Lake Curling Club), email the club at email@example.com, or phone us at (250) 392-4636. Someone will get back to you promptly!
- Tuesday, October 15th – League Play and “Tweens & Teens” lessons begin today.
- Saturday, October 19th – Junior Lessons start today … see above.
- Thursday, October 31st – Halloween
- Week of November 11th to 15th – School Fall Break – No Tweens & Teens this week.
- Monday, November 11th – Remembrance Day – No curling today.
- Saturday, November 30th – No Junior Curling today.
- Saturday, December 7th – No Drop-In Curling today.
- Saturday, December 14th – No Drop-In Curling today.
- Sunday, December 22nd to Monday, January 6th – Curling Club closed for the holidays. Merry Christmas everyone!