Welcome to the Williams Lake Curling Club
The Williams Lake Curling Club boasts a beautiful facility that is open for bookings throughout the year. The facility rentals at the Club include an upper “Lounge” area and a lower “Rink” area. Some information and pricing is given below but for further inquiries and more details, and/or to make a booking, please call the WLCC at (250) 392-4636 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building & Lounge Rental
The lower ice level is available for rent for the summer months (April to Sept.) and is typically booked for large functions such as weddings, banquets, trade shows, craft fairs, etc. The capacity of the lower ice area is 500 people.
The upstairs lounge is available year round, but is dependent upon curling functions (Bonspiels, Provincial tournaments, etc) from October to the middle of March. Typical bookings include larger meetings, small banquets, weddings, and parties of all sorts. The upstairs lounge capacity is 150 people. The Club gets very busy around Christmas time with many Staff Christmas parties are booked, along with the usual Curling Club functions. Please inquire and/or book early to avoid disappointment.
Upstairs Lounge Rentals for meetings only.
- Morning 8:00 am to 12:00 pm $360.00 plus GST
- Full day 8:00 am to 4:00 pm $600.00 plus GST
- Afternoon 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm $400.00 plus GST
- Hourly $85.00 (up to 4 hours) plus GST
Fairs, Trade Shows and Galas/Banquets
- Ice area $1500.00/day plus GST and SOCAN fees (if applicable)
Weddings, Dinners and Parties
- Lounge area $600.00/day plus GST and SOCAN fees (if applicable)
- Ice area $1200.00/day plus GST and SOCAN fees (if applicable)
Not-For-Profit Organization functions
- Lounge area $450.00/day plus GST and SOCAN fees (if applicable)
- Ice area $1300.00/day plus GST and SOCAN fees (if applicable)
- Funspiels $15.00/person – $400.00 (Minimum) plus GST
**** Note – SOCAN fees are required if any music, live or “canned”, is played during your function, and ranges between $30 & $60, depending upon whether or not dancing is part of your function. ****