Welcome to a new curling season! To make all registrations for all leagues and lessons, we use the Curling I/O program. Over the years it’s proven extremely successful due to it’s ease of use, ease of payment, information gathering, and team/league scheduling …. Curling I/O has been a real bonus for our club! It is extremely important that all members use Curling I/O when registering and provide accurate information via their new Login throughout the year. With the communication part of Curling I/O the Williams Lake Curling Club can ensure all members are kept up-to-date on any and all important information.
Starting December 15th, 2022 we are asking all curling members to use the link and instructions below to register for the 2023 Winter season. The registration process takes about 10 minutes, if you follow the instructions below. Please:
- Click on this registration link.
- In the upper right corner click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on either the “Send me a Login Link” or the “Login with Gmail *” button.
- If you login with the 1st choice you will receive an email …. follow the instructions to login.
- If you login using the Gmail button you will be logged in immediately. Using this button, though, requires you to enter the password for your Gmail account so get this ready if you don’t have it memorized.
- First time users -You MUST complete your profile.
- Click on the “Account” button on the upper right.
- Click on the “Add a Profile” button.
- All fields with a red * MUST be completed in order for you to be registered.
- Click on the red button on the lower left when all is complete.
- You will be able to edit this information at any time after this is completed.
- Returning members – you will go immediately to the “Leagues” page.
- Select a league that you will be curling in.
- If you are not joining a league (for instance you just want to either Spare or participate in the Saturday Night Drop-In Curling) but need to pay your CurlBC fees, insurance, membeship, locker fee, etc please select the “Membership and Affiliation” button in the Leagues column.
- You will now be sent to the “Waivers” pages ….
- Select a league that you will be curling in.
- In the next step you will be asked to electronically sign a Waiver form. It is your responsibility to be aware of the inherent risks of participating in the sport of curling.
- You will now return to the main “League” page and you can select which league(s) you will be playing in this year.
- Click on a League. This will take you to a new page …
- Click on the “Information Required” button. This will take you to a new page …
- Click on the “Select” button found on the far right of your name/info line. Again, off to a new page …
- Fill in all info required and check off any boxes (volunteering and/or lockers) that pertain to you.
- When all info is filled in, click on the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- If there is another “Information Required” button (usually by the “Locker” line item) click on this and complete, then click on the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- You are now back at your “CART”. You now have a decision or two to make ….
- If you are joining a 2nd or 3rd league, click on the “Continue Shopping” button. You will repeat steps 1 through 5 above and will be returned to this page at the end.
- If this is your only league then you are done and ready for step #7.
- Once you are finished it’s time to pay your fees. We strongly encourage members to use the secure “pay on-line” feature to avoid long line-ups and wait-times at the rink during the 1st week. To pay on-line using the secure website click on the “Credit/Debit” button. If you do not see this button then click on the “Cash/Cheque” button and your info will be sent to the club Manager. Once the “Credit/Debit” button is activated you will receive an email asking you to go in and complete your payment.
- For teams of more than 4 players you MUST use the “Cash/Cheque” option as Ken Hall has to manually calculate your fees. Upon calculating your fees Ken will send it back to you and you can then use the “Credit/Debit” button to pay on-line.
- Note – It’s very important that you check the Curling I/O site often for updates to your fees if the above is what you’ve done.
- Once you’ve clicked your payment button, follow the directions and click on the “Submit” button to complete your registration.
- You will receive an email outlining the details of what you’ve just completed.
Are you done …. that was actually very easy, wasn’t it! If at any time you need to make changes just return to your Profile and make the necessary additions, deletions, and/or edits. Thanks for everyone’s cooperation in getting this very important first step accomplished!